Thank you very much for choosing ORANGE Nation! The Peruvian system of services and products sometimes differs from your home country. We strongly suggest you read the following carefully:
Booking a trek, tour or any package requires a deposit of 50% of the total trek, tour or package price. Please note that this deposit is required to purchase trail permits, train and Machu Picchu entrance tickets, which are all subject to availability. After your deposit and booking confirmation, your outstanding balance is due when you arrive in Cusco either 48 hours prior to departure or during your briefing session. Failure to pay any outstanding balances prior to departure will result in the inability to partake in your trek or tour. Final acceptance of any participant is subject to receipt and review of all required forms, documents, and payments.
All our treks, tours and customized packages are subject to itinerary changes based on a variety of circumstances. ORANGE Nation reserves the right to cancel or change any trip due to river, road, weather conditions, or political climate. We also reserve the right to cancel any trip due to client unsuitability because of age, ill health, poor fitness, intoxication etc.
Any missed tours due to the above listed incidences (eg weather conditions or political climate) cannot be refunded or recuperated.
The price and duration of a hiking trip will not change once you’re registered. Payments are not refundable for itinerary changes or public land closures. If a trip is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, a trip credit equal to the full amount paid will be issued.
If you wish to change the date of departure and/or route of your trek after making the reservation/deposit, there will be a $100 per person fee to make the change, except if the change is made in the 48 hours prior to the trek, when the change will cost $200 per person.
The ORANGE Nation reserves the right to cancel trips. (Refer to above section for TRIP ITINERARIES, which mentions the rights of our company on cancellations and modifications of itineraries). The ORANGE Nation Company is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by preparing for the trip (for example: non-refundable advance purchase air tickets, clothing, equipment, visa fees, medical expenses, etc.).
If you cancel or leave a multi-day trip for any reason:
• 1.- All 50% deposits needed for the confirmation of any trek, tour or package itinerary, are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• 2.- Full payment is required 48 hrs prior to departure. In case of not being able to make full payment within said time frame, an alternative payment system must be arranged and coordinated. Failure to do either of the above can result in CANCELLATION of your tour.
• 3.- In case of delayed arrivals to Cusco (due to delayed flights, buses etc.), ORANGE Nation assumes no responsibility for missed tours or trek departures. ORANGE Nation staff will do their best to accommodate and make the required modifications. However, all additional costs for such modifications will be added to the original trek, tour or package itinerary price.
• 4.- Trek cancellations as a result of illness, missed flights and any other reason made within 48 hours of the scheduled trek departure, are considered NO-SHOWS and will be subject to full payment without any possibility of a refund.
• 5.- In case of sickness while on the tour, emergency costs for transportation, etc. are not included.
• 6.- For any Inca Trail reservation (i.e. Inca Trail 2D, Inca Trail 4D, Salkantay + Inca Trail 7D and Inca Trail 6D), cancellations, whether ahead of time or last minute, are considered NO-SHOWS and the full trek price must be paid.
We require health insurance for all participants and also medical releases for prospective guests over 60 years of age and for various conditions such as history of cardiovascular disease, chronic illness, and other health conditions and factors.
Inform your guides if you take any medications or have chronic illness to prevent any accident or emergency. We recommend that you bring a first aid kit on the trail for yourself and other members of your group.
For your protection, we strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. Travel insurance provides you with protection for trip cancellation or interruption, travel delay, medical expenses, emergency assistance, baggage and baggage delay coverage to protect your financial investment. Medical coverage purchased with your policy will also satisfy our requirement for health insurance.
I further grant ORANGE Nation and its team the right to use my name, voice, likeness, and image, including photograph and electronic pictures or video showing or describing my participation in any ORANGE Nation tour, trek or package, in any advertising of any type, without payment of any additional consideration.
I further waive any right I may have to review or approve the use of my name, voice, likeness or image.
ORANGE Nation Peru Team!